Gamersfresh is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Please be advised, users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following page.
SimAirport ReviewSimAirport is a modern tycoon-style simulation & management game where you design, build, and manage an airport.
You will construct an airport from the ground up, hire your staff, choose airlines to work with, customize flight schedules, build out your infrastructure -- baggage conveyer systems & luggage services, roads, fuel pipelines, runway upgrades, navigation aids, hangars and service vehicles, etc -- and much more.
Your Airport, Your Way. Built & Managed by You!
- Systems-Based Gameplay: Everything has purpose
- Infrastructure: Fuel & baggage, public address systems, flight info displays, etc
- Details: Security, Check-In, Boarding, Food, down to first class & coach queues
- Research & Advancement: Technology, transport, accounting tools, land expansion, etc
- Two Gameplay Modes: Sandbox (unlimited funds) and Career (challenge yourself)
- Play your way! Multiple concourses, or a single large concourse? It's your choice!
- 15+ Airlines & liveries; 15+ Aircraft, turboprop to turbine
- Steam Workshop Support: Hundreds of Custom Airlines & Airports to try!
- Very Actively Developed - regular updates almost daily since release (Edge branch)! Developers that listen & who are very actively involved in the community on a daily basis.
Bottom Line: Fun, Engaging, Deep Gameplay.Where YOUR decisions truly make a difference!
Who Should Purchase?We suggest purchasing if you are excited to play the game as it is today AND if you are interested in participating in the development process alongside our developers.
If you enjoy tycoon-style building & management games, you'll probably enjoy SimAirport. If you're not sure yet, we'd encourage you to take a look through our forums (especially the Edge forum!) to get an idea of how quickly player feedback makes an impact on the game & to get a feel for how much fun there is to be had!
We hope to see you in the friendly skies, and around our community forum!