Gamersfresh is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Please be advised, users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following page.
Narcosis ReviewSurvival, horror at the sunless depths of the Pacific Ocean: Stranded on the seafloor with low light and few tools, an industrial diver takes desperate steps to surface before his oxygen and sanity give out.
Conceived as a student project, this first person survival story unfolds following an industrial catastrophe, from inside a half-ton, high-tech dive suit a walking coffin." Influenced and inspired by a growing appetite for unconventional horror and narrative-driven games, Narcosis is rooted in reality, but steeped in the surreal.
- Pressure Kills: High-stress situations accelerate oxygen intake, distorting sight, sound, space and time.
- Hostile Waters: A knife, flashlight and flares are essential to surviving the nightmarish flora and fauna of the abyss.
- Phantom Narrative: The survivors account unfolds in inexplicable ways alongside the players journey.
- Beyond Good and Evil: No shadowy organizations or eldritch terrors at Narcosis dark heart, only primal fears and human limits.
- Terror Verite: Primal fears darkness, confinement and isolation take on new levels of immersion when experienced in VR.
About Honor Code:
Based in France and California, Honor Codes collective resume includes such games and series as Assassins Creed, Dance Central, Metal Gear Solid, Remember Me, Republique, The Silent Age, and Silent Hill.