Super Mario Odyssey
Gamersfresh is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Please be advised, users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following page.
Super Mario Odyssey
Super Mario Odyssey ReviewUse amazing new abilitieslike the power to capture and control objects, animals, and enemiesto collect Power Moons so you can power up the Odyssey airship and save Princess Peach from Bowser's wedding plans!
Thanks to heroic, hat-shaped Cappy, Mario's got new moves that'll make you rethink his traditional run-and-jump gameplaylike cap jump, cap throw, and capture. Use captured cohorts such as enemies, objects, and animals to progress through the game and uncover loads of hidden collectibles. And if you feel like playing with a friend, just pass them a Joy-Con controller! Player 1 controls Mario while Player 2 controls Cappy. This sandbox-style 3D Mario adventurethe first since 1996's beloved Super Mario 64 and 2002's Nintendo GameCube classic Super Mario Sunshineis packed with secrets and surprises, plus exciting new kingdoms to explore.
- Explore astonishing new locales like skyscraper-packed New Donk City to your heart's content, and run into familiar friends and foes as you try to save Princess Peach from Bowser's dastardly wedding plans.
- Find something interesting? Toss your cap at it and see what happens! There are lots of fun and surprising ways to interact with your surroundings.
- Be sure to bring any coins you find to a Crazy Cap store, where you can exchange them for decorative souvenirs for the Odyssey and new outfits for Mario! Some destinations have very exclusive dress codes, after all
- Hand a Joy-Con controller to a friend to enjoy simultaneous multiplayer: Player 1 controls Mario while Player 2 controls Mario's new ally Cappy.
- Use Snapshot Mode to freeze time while playing the game and take screenshots that you can customize using various options and filters. Screenshots can be shared via social media or uploaded to PCs and smart devices* using all of the Nintendo Switch system's built-in screenshot tools.
- A special edition Nintendo Switch hardware bundle will launch alongside the game. This special edition includes a download code for the full game, red left and right Joy-Con controllers, and a Super Mario Odyssey themed Nintendo Switch carrying case.